Wednesday, April 6, 2011

RIP Blog

As of January 2011, this blog is dead. After spending the majority of my life growing up in Great Falls, VA, going to college in Fairfax, and spending the last 4 or so years living in DC proper, I decided to leave the east coast in Jan '11 for San Francisco.

DC punk/hardcore has been a major part of my life for the last 10+ years and I am very thankful to have been a part of such a great scene / befriended so many great people. In my mind, both historically and currently, DC has been one of the greatest spots in the world for DIY music and I hope to still keep my ear to the ground even while 3,000 miles away.



Also feel free to post these videos on your blog/website/etc as necessary. No need to contact me.

Thanks...and please never give up your instruments for an iPod and subwoofers.

No comments:

Post a Comment