Monday, June 14, 2010

Pocahaunted - June 14, 2010 - DC9

Those of you who know me know I'm a huge fan of Pocahaunted and have been since their inception in 2006 or whatever. Anyway, so, after years of waiting, they finally hit DC and totally made the wait worth it. Bummed I didn't get to see the Amanda/Bethany duo, but the hippie-psych-funk-dub incarnation is just as awesome as the native america drone duo.

Definitely the best show DC has hosted this year...and at DC9 of all places. The turnout was surprisingly decent as well.

For those who missed it...I'm sorry.







1 comment:

  1. Sorry dude, I couldn't find any other way to reach you. Hit me up at casey.weissbuch@gmail.com and we can talk about it. We may be doing some weekends out and stuff this fall. Diarrhea Planet, I mean.

    ReplyDelete